Learning is very important for students. When you want your child to become a stellar student, do not just limit learning within the walls of classrooms. Although the skills he or she is learning in school are crucial to his intellectual and social growth, your child needs your help to open up the world of ideas. Once they will start to enjoy the joy of discovery you will boost academic achievement too.
- Share your love for books by reading together Create a reading environment that helps your children to need books as part of play, Establish a family read time for the child learn to enjoy books. This motivates for reading, Demonstrate how important reading is to you by filling your home with printed materials like novels, newspapers, etc.
- Encourage them to express themselves Their ideas, views and opinions along with preferred choices matter. Discuss events and current issues or ideas on various topics. A good way to share knowledge is to encourage your youngster to participate in finding out new things. This way they may express their ideas, share new learnings that can guide them to make informed choices. This could be about foods in a season or types of clothes for the current weather. They will learn time management by imitation be sure to be organized and disciplined yourself!
- Show enthusiasm for your kids choices You can encourage them to explore new subjects as also consider options for recreation be it craft outdoor play or reading, If they are interested in a particular subject motivate them to investigate some more. Stimulate the learning avenues by sharing fascination with wonder about new ideas or things. Possibly challenge him with puzzles or little known facts to gain more knowledge.
- Learn for the fun of knowledge New learnings are far from just scores or grades. Analysis and understanding should score over rote learning. Encourage your child to learn for building in depth grasp of a subject be it a process event or and idea. Ask them whatever they learnt in school to digest the topics to be able to relate them in their own words. This will make their learnings part of them.
5. Learning through gamification Different styles — from listening and visual learning to sorting and sequencing can add interest to the learning experience. Supplies that encourage open-ended play, such as blocks, will develop child’s creative expression and problem-solving skills as he builds. They’ll need plenty of unstructured play time to explore them. Through various learning apps your child may learn and explore new things. Planting lentils to see seeds grow in a clear plastic jar is an activity to add pleasure and wonder of learning.
6 Celebrate achievements Either big or small, plan on celebrating achievements – like completing a book deserves a treat. This can be an activity you both enjoy: drawing or reading a favourite story or playing a game together. After an assignment is completed you may allow an hour of play time. This will encourage your child to achieve it. By offering positive reinforcement you will inspire your child to keep learning and to challenge himself. Learning needs to have both objectives – cognitive and enabling. Let them think more comprehensively as well as become able to do more things from sewing a button to making cooking free treats.
7. Turn Day to Day activities into Learning Opportunities Encourage your child to learn from day to day events, explore the world and to make connections.
Motivate your child show enthusiasm in his subject interest, guide him to take right choice, learn by various new ideas and techniques, focus on strength and area of developments will help your child learn and gain more knowledge.